Teeth are susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
If your teeth ever need to be restored, we will always discuss with you all the options, and recommend the most comfortable and best treatment for you.
Reasons for restorations include:
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Enhance your smile.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.