Dental Braces in Hammond LA
When it’s time to get braces, Advanced Dental Concepts can get the job done. We are offering orthodontics treatment in Hammond. We also provide our patients with a wide variety of dental care services, including general dentistry, hygiene, cosmetic dentistry, and pediatric dentistry.
Getting a set of braces in Hammond is one of our dental treatments that help patients straighten their crooked teeth and bring back that confident smile. We offer mouth braces to secure your teeth all the while improving their strength and appearance.
Our team here in our Hammond dental office is pleased to provide our patients access to a specific type of braces built to improve smiles without drawing a lot of attention at the same time. We offer clear removable braces as an orthodontic option to move teeth to their ideal positions.
We Will Help Restore Your Teeth’s Structure with Our Dental Braces
Known as orthodontic braces, the main functions are to strengthen and align teeth; this also helps improve the person’s overall dental health. Dental braces are used to correct underbites, overbites, crooked teeth, and crossbites. They can be structural and cosmetic and are responsible for shaping an individual’s teeth and widen his or her jaw.
Clear retainers that move the teeth and are changed every two weeks. They consist of 18 to 30 customized clear plastic retainers. Advanced Dental Concepts has this treatment available.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- It is invisible – you don’t need to have a full metal mount just to straighten your teeth anymore. With this dental treatment, you get to to do it “incognito.”
- It is comfortable – mild discomfort at first is normal but as you get used to it, you will find it very comfortable use. In fact, most patients prefer it over traditional braces because of the comfort that it delivers.
- It is removable – You can take this off every meals thus allowing you to eat normally.
Who Is A Candidate For Invisalign?
If you have adult teeth and they are fully grown already, this dental procedure becomes an option.
Is It Right For You?
For the correction of crooked or misaligned teeth, this makes Invisalign an ideal treatment. This is also apt for patients who don’t want traditional braces.
Our orthodontics treatment here in Hammond provides:
- Cosmetic improvement
- Closing open spaces to enhance cosmetic appearance or areas where food impaction would be an issue
- Creating spaces to allow future restorations to fit in those areas
- Preventing and reducing gum disease by correcting any crowding to allow proper hygiene care
- Correcting the bite
Dental Braces from Our Team of Dentists
Residents looking for a dentist in the city may find the solution they seek right here at Advanced Dental Concepts. To find out more about Invisalign procedure give our office a call today!
Our dentists are always ready to assist with your dental braces need. Rest assured you are well-taken care of from start to finish.