With our quality dental treatments in Louisiana, you can receive the reliable dental care your teeth deserve. Our office has a team of dentists ready to help you keep your teeth in fantastic condition using our array of dental care treatments. We’ll also help you create a plan to care for your teeth from home, so your teeth receive the treatment they deserve.
Whether you’re struggling with a sudden toothache, chronic bad breath, or simply want a whiter smile, we at Advanced Dental Concepts are happy to help. Our dentists will examine your teeth and gums, consult with you on reliable treatment options, and provide reliable treatments, all within the comfort of our local office. We’ll provide dental care for you from start to finish, giving you peace of mind about your oral health. From getting a reliable Hammond LA orthodontics treatment to a non-surgical procedure of maintaining your teeth, we got you covered.
Signs and Symptoms to Watch out For
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should call your dentist to find out the possible cause of your symptoms:
- Red or swollen gums
- Bleeding gums when you brush your teeth
- Bad breath
- Loose teeth
- Tooth pain
- Sensitivity to hot or cold food or drinks
- Tooth pain accompanying the sudden head movement
- Sensitivity to sweet foods or drinks
These may be signs of the beginning of tooth decay or gum disease. Your dentist can examine the area that is in pain or bleeding and determine the best method of treatment to promote your oral health.
Discuss Dental Care Plans with Your Dentists
Some important topics to discuss with your dentist at this appointment (or at your regular check-up) include:
- The best eating and drinking habits for caring for teeth (for example, if you are having too many acidic foods or drinks, you may cause tooth pain from worn-down enamel)
- What type of toothbrush to buy, and when to change it (for example, some individuals need firmer or softer bristles, depending on the needs of their teeth or gums)
- How often to brush and floss your teeth (generally, we recommend brushing twice per day and flossing once per day, but some individuals may benefit from brushing and flossing after each meal)
- Whether you would benefit from a specific toothpaste or mouthwash (some brands are formulated to help prevent or heal specific oral conditions)
- What other tools might help you care for your oral health (such as a night guard to reduce grinding teeth at night, a water flosser to clean hard-to-reach places, or other tools)
Dental Care Services We Offer
We offer an array of teeth, mouth, and gum treatments for all the needs of our patients that are done by our recommended Hammond general dentist including:
- General Dentistry
- Dental Fillings
- Oral Hygiene and Cleanings
- Emergency Dental Care
- Dental Sealants
- Sedation Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Night and Mouth Guards
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Children Dentistry
- Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Bonding
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Dental Technology
- Dental Xrays
- Intra Oral Imaging
- Air Abrasion and Aqua Abrasion
Look Better, Feel Better
With our cosmetic dentistry, we can help you keep your smile bright and healthy for years to come. For example, our dental bonding service allows you to fill in chips or decay in your teeth in a quick, simple visit. We can also restore your smile through dental implants, which allow you to retain the shape and strength of your smile even without your original tooth.
- Come see us for dental treatments – including regular cleanings and checkups, root canals and crowns, and trusted restorative dentistry in Hammond.
- Keep your teeth healthy between dentists visits: talk with one of our professional dentists to discover what your teeth and gums need to stay healthy.
- We are proud to serve the local community through our dental treatments in Louisiana.
- We cater to many different dental treatments and can discuss with you the options you need to have a bright smile, regardless of your difficulties. These services include Hammond cosmetic dentistry treatment, emergency teeth care, and sedation dentistry.
Our dental technology services, such as aqua abrasion and intraoral imaging, allow us to combat tooth decay and oral health issues effectively. Aqua and air abrasion are non-surgical methods of removing tooth decay without drilling into the tooth – by spraying a stream or air or water into the tooth to clean out the decay.
Intraoral imaging is an x-ray technology that uses a pen-sized camera to take detailed images of your oral health. Images can then be used to diagnose problems with gum inflammation, fillings, and other issues that may not have causes visible to the naked eye. We provide these dental technology services to local residents through our trusted family dentist.
Dental Care Consulting and Advice you can Trust
These are just a few of the many services we offer our patients through our dentists. We also consult with patients on recommended oral hygiene habits, including:
- What kind of toothbrush is best for you
- How to brush your teeth effectively
- How to properly floss your teeth
- Whether you need special tools for proper oral care
- Whether you need particular toothpaste or mouth rinses
We’re also here to answer any questions you may have about your teeth or dental health.
Younger patients are also welcome. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children start seeing their dentist by one-year-old, to ensure good and gum tooth health from the very start of oral development.
Feel free to give us a call at 985-240-5445 to set up your appointment today – we’re here to help you be your healthiest self. Advanced Dental Concepts also offers dental x-rays and aqua abrasion. See more of our reliable dental technology in Hammond Louisiana.
1607 Martens Dr, Hammond, LA 70401
Monday 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday 7AM – 3PM
Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
Thursday 7AM – 3PM