How Does The Dental Membership Plan Work?
What you and your entire family will receive:
|2 Dental Cleaning or Periodontal Maintenances||Included|
|Unlimited Oral Exams||Included|
|Oral Cancer Screening||Included|
|Intraoral Camera Exam||Included|
|Additional Dental Cleanings||Reduced 20%|
|Periodontal Disease Care||Reduced 20%|
|All Implant Procedures||Reduced 20%|
|Orthodontics (Braces)||Reduced 20%|
|Cosmetic Procedures||Reduced 20%|
|All General Dentistry Procedures||Reduced 20%|
|No Pre-Existing Exclusions|
*Fees are based on the usual and customary fee at the time of service
What are the Exclusions?
- This is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used here at Advanced Dental Concepts.
- It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage.
- Discounts under your plan do not apply to any treatment prior to joining.
- If using Care Credit, the reduction is 15%.
ANNUAL PLAN RATES
|Children (12 and under)||$129|
- The 12-month plan fee is due in full upon joining.
- Save 5% on your initial plan fees when you join as a family.
- Membership is effective the 1st of the month of which payment is received.
- Payments are due when services are rendered.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12-month plan period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- Renewal payment is due the beginning of the same month each year.
- The anniversary month of your plan is the month that you originally joined, regardless of when payment is received.