If your natural teeth are starting to fail you, whether from trauma or old age, don’t worry! Advanced Dental Concepts in Hammond is at your side!
Our caring and knowledgeable staff are standing by to help rebuild your smile.
When your natural teeth have decayed, become damaged or knocked loose, dentures can rebuild and even improve your smile, adding both form and function. Our clinic offers affordable dentures to help our patients maintain proper oral health with custom fitted dentures that will improve chewing and quality of life.
- If you have difficulty chewing due to tooth loss, talk with our professional dentists in Hammond; we’d be happy to discuss whether or not you would benefit from a set of dentures.
- Our dental treatments include a variety of denture options, to fit a variety of patient needs.
- Our reliable team can provide you with a sturdy set of local dentures that holds up to the chewing, talking, and activities of everyday life.
- If you’re unsure whether you need partial or complete dentures, talk with our team to find out the right treatment option for you.
Dentures – are they really the best option?
Dentures are removable artificial teeth that resemble and enhance your natural smile. When people discuss dentures, many imagine plastic-looking, clunky dental inserts. But that is no longer the case. Advancements in modern dentistry have brought about natural looking and feeling dentures, unlike those clunky inserts of the past.
Modern dentures may very well be just the option you need to restore oral health and function without breaking the bank.
Two types of dentures are available include: complete and partial.
- Complete— Complete dentures come in “conventional” and “immediate” varieties. Conventional complete dentures are created and applied after your natural teeth have been entirely removed and your gums have started to heal. They can be used 8-12 weeks after your last tooth is lost.
In contrast, immediate dentures are created in advance and can be applied instantly. They are for temporary use, letting you enjoy the benefits of teeth while you’re healing.
- Partial— Removable, partial dentures and bridges are made of a few replacement teeth attached to a gum-colored base. Partials are handy when you still have at least some of your natural teeth, affording you the opportunity to rebuild your smile without having to remove the rest of your remaining teeth to do so.
When it comes to mouths, one size never fits all— that’s why we offer a selection of high-quality dentures that cater to various needs. We also offer Hammond dental bridges if you’re looking for other alternatives. Our dentists will help you find the best option for your teeth.
Are Dentures Difficult to Care For?
Not at all!
Simply follow your morning procedure with a few additional steps. Brushing can remove plaque, loose food, and debris; it can also help prevent staining. You can keep your dentures in tip-top shape.
Brush daily and after eating. Cleaning your dentures after meals will help protect them from damage and prevent stains.
Don’t let them dry out. You can soak your dentures in plain water or a special cleaning solution. Be careful not to use hot water! It can warp your dentures.
Take care of your mouth! You still need to brush your gums, tongue, and palate before you put in the dentures.
Use a soft bristle brush. Gently brush the surfaces of your dentures.
Caring for your dentures is essential to prevent the buildup of bacteria and to protect them from damage and stains. When you come to our offices for your dentures, we’ll discuss what you need to know when purchasing care products for both your dentures and the rest of your mouth.
How Do I Know if Dentures Are for Me?
If you’ve lost teeth from damage or decay, dentures can help you rebuild your smile and enjoy better overall oral health and ability to eat and enjoy all the foods you love.
You can count on the Advanced Dental Concepts team to help you make the best decision for your health, especially when it comes to dentures. If you have difficulty chewing or are experiencing pain, call our offices immediately to set up a consultation. Our team will go over your medical history and perform a thorough examination of your current dental health, complete with x-rays, to determine if dentures are the best solution for you.
Once we’ve determined the current status of your oral health, we’ll discuss any and all solutions for your dental troubles— including the potential for dentures. This is a great time to ask any questions you might have regarding dentures that haven’t been covered in this article.
Real Solutions from Real Professionals
Your teeth play an essential part in your daily routine. If you find yourself in the market for dentures, then you will need a reliable set, sturdy and long-lasting. Come meet with our professional dentists in Hammond, and we’ll help you find the perfect set!
Our trusted dentists can evaluate your exact needs based on your teeth’s current condition and tailor your dentures to fit your lifestyle. Our dentures help you reclaim a happy, healthy mouth without complicated procedures.
Even if our team determines that dentures aren’t the solution for you, our dentists will work with you to create a personalized care plan. We offer various dental care packages that include treatments like teeth whitening, fillings, dental bonding, teeth restoration, and more based on your dental needs. We’ll help you achieve healthier teeth, mouth, and gums. Check our highly recommended restorative dentistry for more options on how to maintain your teeth.
Address: 1607 Martens Dr. Hammond, LA 70401
Monday & Wednesday – 8am-5pm
Tuesday & Thursday – 7am-3pm