If you’ve struggled with tooth decay or damage, you can reclaim the beauty and function of your teeth with our restorative dentistry at Advanced Dental Concepts. Our Hammond dentists will be happy to talk with you about treatments for restoring your teeth – including recommended bridges to restore your natural smile.
- Our helpful teeth restorations can help protect your overall oral health by strengthening the structure of your smile.
- At Advanced Dental Concepts, we love helping people regain their uniquely beautiful smiles through restorative dentistry and efficient Hammond dental care.
- Our dentists will help you understand your treatment options and select the one that fits your situation personally.
- We offer veneers at our Hammond LA office, for those ready to restore the shape, glow, and strength of their teeth, as well as helpful restorative treatments.
Teeth Restoration – What is It?
Restorative dentistry uses one of two methods to restore and improve the function and appearance of your teeth.
The first method is known as “direct restoration,” and used primarily for cavities: your dentist will directly fill in your tooth cavity to restore its strength with a hard substance. This method is quick and efficient, and can be done with one of our dentists in a single visit!
The second method for dental restoration is “indirect restoration.” In indirect restoration, one of our dentists takes an impression of your tooth and creates an inlay, crown, veneer, or denture to help protect your teeth. While this method takes two visits, your restoration will function like a natural tooth after your visits and should last for a long time with proper care.
Every individual mouth is unique, and our knowledgeable, caring dentists can help you figure out the best route of treatment for your unique situation. Visit our office to talk with a dentist about what is right for you.
Is this Procedure Right for Me?
We are a dental practice committed to providing the right treatment for patients. As a result, we recommend that you speak with one of our dentists in about the ideal treatment for you. Restoring your smile is not just an aesthetic choice; it also helps you retain the structure of your smile for better chewing and tooth cleaning and protects your other teeth from misalignment, disease, and damage.
People get dental restoration for the following reasons:
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Relieve dental pain, such as sensitivity to hot or cold foods or sweet or sour foods
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Enhance their smile and give confidence
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth and prevent misalignment
- Improve or correct an improper bite, that can cause teeth to erode one other if left untouched
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Restore normal eating and chewing
Dental Restoration & Other Services we Offer
We also offer a variety of treatments to restore your teeth such as our local dental bonding and implants. We believe in providing caring, personalized care to each patient, and will answer any of your questions about treatment options, costs, and the procedures involved.
We provide trustworthy dental services including:
- Crowns, to support and restore your teeth when one tooth has damage or decay
- Dental bridges, to cover gaps and strengthen your smile structure
- Recommended dentures and partials, to replace lost teeth
- Non-surgical gum treatments
- Root canals, to remove decay and restore oral health
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Treatment, to ease tension and wear on the jaw
- White fillings, to protect tooth nerves
- Veneers, to strengthen and restore the appearance of cracked or damaged teeth
- Dental implants, to fill gaps from lost teeth while strengthening the jawbone
Each treatment is unique. At your appointment, you and your dentist will discuss the best options to help you reach your dental goals and ensure your teeth, gums and oral health are in their best shape as possible.
Explore Your Options – Fast and Efficient Dental Services and teeth restorations
Generally, crowns/dental bridges, root canals, and white fillings are used when a patient is experiencing some tooth decay, but can still save their original tooth. These procedures involve cleaning the tooth and protecting it with filling material or a hard outer shell but typically don’t involve removing the tooth completely.
Dentures, veneers, and quality dental implants, on the other hand, are used in place of a tooth that is already lost or when a tooth has sustained too much damage to remaining in the mouth. These ensure that your smile retains its natural shape, your gums are protected from bacteria that could cause gum disease, and your jawbone does not experience bone loss.
Have an Emergency Situation? – We Can Help with That
In addition to our regular services, we offer emergency dental care for Hammond residents. If you have a tooth damaged, or you lose a filling or crown, your teeth and gums are immediately at risk for disease and further injury. Contact us to immediately protect your mouth and move toward a speedy recovery.
Our Team Can Help with a Complex/Unique Case
Absolutely!! Our dental team can help clients with complex cases. In the past, we’ve helped individuals who:
- Incurred accidents that left their teeth cracked or damaged.
- Have receding gums and infections
- Sustained oral or facial injuries that interfere with oral health
- Struggled with gum disease, tooth decay, or acid erosion, and sustained tooth damage as a result
- Live with severe medical or surgical problems.
Take a step ahead toward dental health with teeth restorations from our dental service – contact us at 985-240-5445 today to set up your appointment or visit our Hammond dental office. You can also check our trusted orthodontics dental care to learn more about our other treatments.
1607 Martens Dr, Hammond, LA 70401
Monday 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday 7AM – 3PM
Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
Thursday 7AM – 3PM