Imagine being able to have a bright beautiful smile that you could show off with confidence! Thanks to advanced technology in Hammond cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve teeth and smiles with quick, painless and affordable treatment options. Those looking for a cosmetic dentist Hammond specialist will find Advanced Dental Concepts specializes in the techniques required to give patients the bright, healthy smiles they’re after.
A local Cosmetic dentist has the expertise to:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Correct or improve the way you bite.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive fillings, crowns, or bridges.
Your smile says something about you before you even speak!
There are numerous ways a cosmetic dentist Hammond specialist can help you achieve your dental goals:
- Composite or resin (tooth colored) fillings. These fillings can correct chipped teeth, close spaces between teeth, restore cracked or broken teeth, worn teeth, and decayed teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns. These are coverings for the entire tooth surface. They aid in returning teeth to its initial shape and size. Teeth that cannot be restored with fillings or other types of restorations are protected and strengthened by these crowns. They look very similar to your natural teeth. They are made to match the shape, size, and color or your teeth to provide you with a natural, long-lasting beautiful smile.
- A crown procedure usually requires two appointments. But with our advanced milling technology, we can usually have your crown ready for you the same day!
- The state-of-the-art technology allows us to design every precise detail of your restoration with the accuracy.
- The benefits to the patient include less time, fewer visits, a comfortable experience, no impression, less removal of tooth structure, cosmetic, and a strong crown.
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges. A dental bridge is a fixed (non-removable) appliance and is an excellent way to replace missing teeth. A bridge fills in any spaces that were created by missing teeth, keeps a good facial shape, prevents the remaining teeth from shifting out of position, restores the ability to chew and speaking, and restores your smile.
- Porcelain Veneer. These are very thin pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom made (for shape and color) by a dental laboratory. They are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile. Veneers create an even, white smile. They also correct crooked teeth, misshapen teeth, discolored teeth, small or large teeth, uneven spaces, and worn or chipped teeth.
- Tooth whitening (or bleaching). This is a simple dental treatment used to change the color of natural tooth enamel. Teeth whitening can be used on stained teeth to whiten the shade of the teeth.
A local cosmetic dentist can transform a smile effectively and painlessly. To find out more about making Advanced Dental Concepts your cosmetic dentist in Hammond, just call our office today for an appointment.