There’s nothing like having fantastic smile that gives you confidence when you walk into a meeting at work, have family pictures taken at your family reunion, or go on a first date. If there are things you aren’t completely happy with about your smile, our Hammond cosmetic dentistry team at Advanced Dental Concepts would be happy to talk with you about improving your teeth’s appearance for a smile that you love. Reliable Hammond dental care is within reach as long as you’re with us.
- If you’d like to improve the aesthetic appearance of your teeth, talk with our Hammond dentist to discover the treatment options available to brighten your smile.
- Our cosmetic dental treatments in Louisiana can improve the appearance of your smile – so you can show it off for family photos, at important work meetings, and in your everyday life.
- Our recommended dental service offers trusted cosmetic treatments for your smile.
- For a smile that sparkles, call our dentist today.
Dental Treatments in Hammond LA to Improve Your Smile
Our treatments can help you brighten many elements of your smile, including:
- Misaligned teeth, a problem which can affect cleaning your teeth, your speech, your confidence, and the overall wear your teeth sustain over time
- Tooth gaps caused by previous gum disease, incorrect swallowing, misaligned teeth, or uneven tooth sizes
- Overbite, underbite, or otherwise misaligned bite – a condition which puts your teeth at risk for erosion as they grind against each other
- Stained teeth, caused by consuming coffee, tea, alcohol, dark berries, sodas, or other staining foods and drinks
- Decaying teeth, or teeth that have sustained damage from previous tooth decay
- Cracked or chipped teeth, which can result in exposed nerves, tooth pain, and tooth irritation
- Missing teeth – which put your teeth at risk for misalignment
- Old, unattractive fillings, crowns, or bridges
Get the right treatment for your teeth through our dentist. Keep reading to learn more about the variety of treatments we offer or contact our office to set up a personal appointment.
Composite or Resin (Tooth-Colored) Fillings
Composite or resin (tooth-colored) fillings can correct chips, cracks, and breaks in teeth, filling in crevices and strengthening your tooth.
They can also reinforce decayed and worn teeth, allowing you to keep your teeth and avoid an implant. In addition, these light fillings can brighten smile in the areas where it was damaged.
A cracked or chipped tooth can expose the nerve and cause pain and irritation inside your tooth when eating or drinking, especially with hot and cold foods. Improving the aesthetic appearance of your teeth, in this case, can also help protect you from pain and damage in the future.
Crowns are tooth-shaped coverings to protect and conceal a decaying or damaged tooth. They’re as strong as your natural tooth so you can continue to eat all your favorite foods, and you won’t have to worry about them chipping or cracking for years.
Our crowns are custom-made to fit your smile, and the same color as your other teeth; you won’t have to wonder about people noticing your crown. They also come in a variety of materials, for different oral health needs and budgets. For instance, all-porcelain crowns are good for individuals with metal allergies, who cannot tolerate a metal-fused porcelain crown.
Additionally, you care for a crown the same way you would care for any other tooth – nothing special or unusual, simply continue brushing twice daily and flossing once a day to keep away plaque.
Crowns are an easy and efficient way to strengthen and brighten your smile if you currently suffer from tooth decay. Contact us today if you’d like to have an old crown replaced with one that matches your tooth color, or have a new crown placed.
Fixed bridges brace your teeth to keep them from shifting into a gap left from a missing tooth. They’re anchored to the teeth on either side of a gap, with a replacement tooth in the middle where the gap is. A fixed bridge can protect the natural shape of your smile while covering the gap left from tooth loss.
Veneers are small, thin pieces of porcelain or other tooth-colored material that act as a “mask” for your tooth: when properly applied, they can cover tooth decay, gaps, chips, and discoloration.
Veneers are also as strong as your enamel – they don’t require any special treatment once applied (outside regular oral hygiene). If you have gaps in your teeth, veneers can help close the gap and brace your teeth so that they don’t shift into the gap and become misaligned. Let our professional veneers provide you a treatment that will help you achieve health and aesthetically-pleasing teeth.
Tooth whitening is an efficient way to brighten a stained smile. When you eat dark foods or drink dark liquids, some resin can be left behind on your teeth, which can harden and remain as a stain your teeth.
Our local teeth whitening treatments in Louisiana include custom-fit whitening, allowing patients to reverse the effects of coffee, berries, and dark-colored colas on their teeth coloring for a bright and genuine smile.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments from Dentists That You Can Trust
Every individual smile is different – and with our dentists, you can create a custom treatment plan for a smile as bright as you. We’d love to talk with you about your ideal smile. Book an appointment with our dentists by calling 985-240-5445 or visit our dental office to learn more about what treatments are recommended for you to achieve your ideal smile! Check our Hammond restorative dentistry.
1607 Martens Dr, Hammond, LA 70401
Monday 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday 7AM – 3PM
Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
Thursday 7AM – 3PM