Dental emergencies don’t wait for office hours.
That’s why Advanced Dental Concepts has opened its doors to immediate dental care in the event of injury. In the past, patients with dental emergencies were often stuck waiting until the next clinic opened; now, you can come to us whenever you need help.
Our trusted Hammond general dentists are equipped to handle a variety of cosmetic and restorative dentistry appliances and are well-equipped and trained to handle virtually any emergency. If you need urgent dental care, contact us immediately. Our dental team will have everything prepped and ready to provide exceptional care in your time of need.
Dentists you can count on
When it comes to urgent dental care, you need someone you can trust. Our team comes highly recommended by patients in the Hammond area. You aren’t just a client to us— we’re all a part of the same community. And we want to help our community be happy and healthy, no matter the time of day.
- Our Hammond dentists are available for emergency dental care in urgent situations.
- If you’re looking for fast and urgent dental care, our team can help you get the treatment you need.
- Our patients highly recommend our dental urgent care for providing care for unexpected oral injuries.
Accidents Happen— They Don’t Have to Ruin Your Teeth
If you’ve been a patient of ours, you know we value proper dental care. Unfortunately, meticulous hygiene routines don’t protect us when it comes to impact trauma and accidents of any form.
Vehicle collisions and more innocent causes like tackle football can lead to chipped, cracked, and damaged teeth— they can even knock your teeth out. While you’ve may have done excellent work protecting your teeth from bacteria and decay, you could still find yourself as the unfortunate recipient of an elbow to the face during an event.
Regardless of how the damage comes about, our team is here to help with after hour service! Emergency services help when you encounter:
- Facial or oral trauma
- Chipped, cracked, or damaged teeth
- Teeth knocked loose or completely free
- Nerve damage
- Broken teeth
- Bleeding gums and/or teeth
When you’re involved in an accident, waiting to seek care can worsen the damage and even lead to infection. When your oral health takes a literal hit, seek help immediately!
Our dentist on duty will thoroughly examine the issue and help prevent further damage. Time is crucial— don’t delay or try to “stick through” the pain.
No One Likes Being in Pain – we can help
Mouth pain can be terrible, interrupting your day and causing undue stress and anxiety. Luckily, the team at Advanced Dental Concepts is here to help!
After-hours care isn’t the only emergency service we offer. A variety of dental issues can attack your mouth at any time of day, and help will only be a phone call away. Aside from accidents, emergencies include:
- Abscesses— appearing like a pimple or a cyst on the gums, abscesses are the result of an infection that has developed under the radar. They aren’t always painful, but they can cause hot and cold sensitivity, a consistent foul taste, trouble opening your mouth, and issues swallowing. Untreated, they can lead to damaged tissues and teeth.
- Dislodged Fillings— disaster can strike when you least expect it, but fillings often dislodge when you’re sitting down to eat. You might be happily munching along when something strange passes across your tongue. That’s not gristle! Your fillings can come loose for a few reasons, such as new decay in the area or the tooth breaking around the initial filling. Occasionally, the substance used to attach the filling doesn’t bond correctly. Whatever the reason, if newly applied pressure pops out your filling, we’ll take care of you and get you back to that delicious meal.
- Lost or Detached Crowns— Dislodged fillings aren’t the only misbehaving dental implants. Crowns can detach from your teeth, as well. If you can catch it, keep the crown and bring it in with you; we can often reattach them. Crowns can come free if your gums are receding, loosening the area where they are bonded. The loss of a crown exposes your tooth, making it vulnerable to heat, cold, chewing…even worse, sensitive to air. The quicker you can get to us after losing your crown, the faster we can get your mouth feeling comfortable again.
Whether you’re dealing with a rebellious implant or a painful injury, our team is here to help.
Emergency Dental Care for the Hammond Area
When disaster strikes, we’re ready! We offer urgent dental care right here in your neighborhood, from a reliable and trusted team of dentists who have served in the area for years.
We’re here to care for your teeth, day and night. Our office is the closest dental care center for Hammond, and we want to protect your teeth. If you want to learn more about our emergency services, or if you’re looking for a daily general dentist for all your dental needs, give our office a call! Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. We also offer a variety of restorative treatments such as Hammond root canal, dental fillings, and wisdom tooth extractions.