Ask Advanced Dental Concepts if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
What is KöR Whitening?
The KöR whitening system utilizes custom trays and in-office treatments to make your teeth sparkle more brilliantly. The custom trays, which are fitted precisely for your teeth by your dentist, are used alongside a dual-activated tri-barrel hydremide peroxide formulation and delivery system to help you achieve your whitening goals at-home.
Patients love KöR whitening because it lightens teeth up to 16 shades in a short amount of time. It works by restoring your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from the whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving and removing stain molecules. Fortunately, the whitening gel produces little to no sensitivity. As a result, most patients have no discomfort from whitening when using KöR.
KöR custom trays allow you to control how much or how little whitening you would like to achieve. You can keep your trays for many years and continue bleaching so your smile will look as good as it feels. Looking for a provider that offers KöR whitening near Hammond? Call our office at 985-345-6094 now to schedule an appointment!
How the KöR At-Home Whitening Kit Works
- The KöR whitening system is applied to your teeth before bed after your nightly oral hygiene routine. Simply brush your teeth as you would every night and rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove any residue.
- After your teeth are clean, apply the desensitizer. This will cause the teeth and the gums to numb so you won't experience any discomfort from the whitening gel. The desensitizer is only applied for two nights and does not need to be applied afterwards.
- Then, you'll take the whitening trays and apply a small dollop of the gel in an even motion. Once the gel is applied, fix the trays to your teeth and run a finger across the edges of the trays to make sure they are a tight fit.
- In the morning, remove the trays and use Q-tip or clean cloth to remove the leftover gel residue.
- Rinse the trays under room temperature water.
Benefits of the KöR whitening system
- Beautiful, healthy, natural-looking teeth
- A comfortable and convenient process including in-office and take-home whitening trays
- Permanent results
- A safe whitening option for your teeth and gums with little to no sensitivity
- Whitening without giving up coffee, tea, or red wine
- An effective method to counter any level of discoloration
Restoring confidence in your smile is very important to us at Advanced Dental Concepts, so if you have any questions about the KöR whitening process, call us at 985-345-6094!